+Xepher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Xepher

xXGuild in Dream of Mirror OnlineXx

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

put your pictures here!!

Go down 
+7
Tri :3
Jimmycrackcorn
xXSakura-HimeXx
lexay
Pandy
:I
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Big_co11 here is me and my friend lol the coat made me look like a slut cuz its too big :O
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Tri :3 wrote:
o,o found my FB yet Lex? Cuz I was stalking urs last night Twisted Evil

..... WHAT THE FXCK. rofl
and NO i didn't. LOL
you add me D:<
cause you know where mine is and i cant FREAKING FIND YOU. LOL

and tiby :O lookin' good LOL
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lexcostaa

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:15 pm

=O Tiby's shmexy.
And nu Lex, im too sly to add you on FB.
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm

=O Tiby's shmexy.

well. uh. saku added me<3
so i can see where we stand
saku<333333333 LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 pm

lexay wrote:
=O Tiby's shmexy.

saku<333333333 LOL

Well, Saku said i would never find her facebook
And thnaks to you I did.
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:22 pm

lexay wrote:
=O Tiby's shmexy.

saku<333333333 LOL

Well, Saku said i would never find her facebook
And thnaks to you I did.

.... that's just. really. creepy
HOWD YOU GET INTO MY FACEBOOK
Back to top Go down
xXSakura-HimeXx

xXSakura-HimeXx

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 pm

F U TRI DX i love you lex <3333 u sexy creature D:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issen_ai_no_jinsei_yo
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm

xXSakura-HimeXx wrote:
F U TRI DX i love you lex <3333 u sexy creature D:

<3 LOL
Back to top Go down
Jsaru

Jsaru

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

I just realized something an it depressed me a bit and thats why I was not on domo today, and it had nothing to do with the fact it was Tuesdays and I freaking hate Tuesdays. Also is random posts the forum thing that we can post whatever thread we want or is there some limits to it I'm wondering.
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Jsaru wrote:
I just realized something an it depressed me a bit and thats why I was not on domo today, and it had nothing to do with the fact it was Tuesdays and I freaking hate Tuesdays. Also is random posts the forum thing that we can post whatever thread we want or is there some limits to it I'm wondering.

D: aw aru, feel better :3
and no, theres.... no limit... ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 pm

search peter xu and add me i have the same pic as <~~ come sex me Smile
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm

ROFL tiby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm

put your pictures here!! - Page 3 03302012

OMG 2012 IS COMING ALIENS R FALLING FROM THE SKY!
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm

...... tiby. those are clouds
LOL rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

aliens
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 pm

whatever floats your boaat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

*cough* Lex knows what i look like nao.
Back to top Go down
Jsaru

Jsaru

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Okay cool I was thinking of starting up a thread to help me with something still trying to figure it out for the most part. Its still in the how's its gonna work but its way more completed than my whole gamer group idea. Also I'm a bit late with this reply aren't I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

lol aru pretty much, so how are you gonna go at it =O
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

*cough* Lex knows what i look like nao.

bahahaha i'm tempted to put a picture up :3
Back to top Go down
Jsaru

Jsaru

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Well I like to write and I tend to try to write things as good as I can but the problem is besides my small grasp of punctuation is that the only people who said my writing is good is my mom and while her opinion is not that bad its still only one person, and well my mom so I kinda got this idea to test out my work on this forum and then that idea like any others in my mind got mutated into something that confused me. An I would actually have to figure out what I wanna write since most of my work to my shame is kinda self-insert fan fiction. So like I said the idea's in the planning and working stages waiting to be green-lighted also this might be the longest post so far on this forum I think.
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Jsaru wrote:
Well I like to write and I tend to try to write things as good as I can but the problem is besides my small grasp of punctuation is that the only people who said my writing is good is my mom and while her opinion is not that bad its still only one person, and well my mom so I kinda got this idea to test out my work on this forum and then that idea like any others in my mind got mutated into something that confused me. An I would actually have to figure out what I wanna write since most of my work to my shame is kinda self-insert fan fiction. So like I said the idea's in the planning and working stages waiting to be green-lighted also this might be the longest post so far on this forum I think.

i'm curious as to what you write. is it like, stories? or. not..
Back to top Go down
Jsaru

Jsaru

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:22 pm

I try to write these stories about adventures in my favorite games and anime till I found out self inserts don't make good stories so I tried to not put myself in them so much. Another problem I got is that I try to crossover everything but crossovers don't always work and require a lot of skill for them to not look like crap. So in other words I tend to write a lot of uncompleted stories. I made a Killzone 2 one-shot that I think was pretty good but I would go though it and clean it up before I would show it.
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Jsaru wrote:
I try to write these stories about adventures in my favorite games and anime till I found out self inserts don't make good stories so I tried to not put myself in them so much. Another problem I got is that I try to crossover everything but crossovers don't always work and require a lot of skill for them to not look like crap. So in other words I tend to write a lot of uncompleted stories. I made a Killzone 2 one-shot that I think was pretty good but I would go though it and clean it up before I would show it.

my friend made a story like that
but she made it so like, we were in the story.
and it all involved something we all did (game)
and we all read it cause it appealed to us.
are you going to do something like that?
Back to top Go down
Jsaru

Jsaru

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:45 am

To be honest I'm actually trying to stray away from that form of writing but, I can do stories like that if it stays to this site. I got a story idea that could work for trying to fit you guys in. But I want no one getting mad at me cause I wrote there character completely unlike them cause I'm going by how I see you guys. Also while I do not like character death there will be bad things happening to the heroes during the story so if your okay with that then yeah I'm okay with writing a story like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: put your pictures here!!   put your pictures here!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

put your pictures here!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+Xepher :: Section Pictures :: Picture of yourself-
Jump to: