+Xepher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Xepher

xXGuild in Dream of Mirror OnlineXx

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi guys its me juliet or did u know that

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
juliet

hi guys its me juliet or did u know that Empty
PostSubject: hi guys its me juliet or did u know that   hi guys its me juliet or did u know that Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:46 pm

hiya sorry but it looks like i will be gone for awhile.my chairperson wasnt mad and im glad but i feel bad if i leave her and the guild....so yea sorry good luck with the guild ill try to come back in a week or two well i gotta go nao...off to kill monsters and stuff...btw if u really need to contact me my email is juju1122@yahoo.com from juliet am i suppost to write my name here im so new at this stuff sorry got distracted again bai or did i say that already ummm sorry bai^^
Back to top Go down
lexay

lexay

PostSubject: Re: hi guys its me juliet or did u know that   hi guys its me juliet or did u know that Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

bahaha juliet i love you :3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/lexcostaa
juliet

PostSubject: update hi again   hi guys its me juliet or did u know that Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 pm

hiya guys its me juliet umm well my guild elder said that the guild has sorta disbanded because everyone is off playing other games and GF has gotten boring ummm she said its ok if i want i can go back to domo or i can go to megaten w/ her...she also said ppl rarely log on ... sorry it seems like idk what im gonna do? from juliet see im getting better at this stuff
Back to top Go down
Tri :3

Tri :3

PostSubject: Re: hi guys its me juliet or did u know that   hi guys its me juliet or did u know that Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Well its somewhat sounding if you want to go to megaten cuz shes there, but do you really wanna start a new game and do all that stuff all over again or just go back to domo without starting anew?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi guys its me juliet or did u know that   hi guys its me juliet or did u know that Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi guys its me juliet or did u know that
Page 1 of 1